Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Classes In Camp

our books

Apperently, there were 3 classes, 3 boring classes in the camp. The first class was the Character Building (CB) class, Integration class was the second class and the last was Kenegaraan class.

CB
The CB class was divided into 2 categories, the first was about youself and the second was about other people. For me, both were the same...Lame... I already knew and learend everything what they're going to teach in church. So, I didn't really paid attention in class. There were 4 classes, Andromeda, Betajais (don't know how to spell), Casiopeta and Draco, and I'm in Casiopeta. Pei Jun, Wai San, Lychee, Lian Chin, Kevin, Boh were in the same class with me. From what I remembered, I didn't finish both the classes. I went for a medical chek-up on the first day of the first class and I only show up on the second day. I'm in a group where there were only 2 chinese, one was me and the other was Robin. I didn'n have any conversation with him because I was waiting for him to start it, but he didn't. So, I just kept queit. My group name was Tuah. Then, I went back for Cheng Beng holidays and so I missed the last day of the first class and the first day of the second class. My second group was Freedom Star and I'm in the same group with Kevin. Thank God, at least I have someone that I knew to talk to. We will sing the Hijau song and then we have to enter the class and sit in a theatre form (4 person in a row) before the music stopped. We were asked to do the stupid mind-maping thingy, which they called it pemetaan visual everyday. Then all kinds of boring activities we had to do. They tought us how to juggle but I cant manage to do it untill today hehe... Then, each group has to do a presentation or perfomance on the last day of the class. As for my group, we planned to do a sketch. We discussed and settled everything on the day before the presentation but then one of the malay guys wanted to change it to singing. I was so frustrated with him, not because he changed our idea, it's because he didn't show up the last day during discussion and he let us to do the discussing, he will follow what we tell. So, I just kept queit the whole time. At last, we sang songs which I don't know in front and that was the end of CB class.

Integration Class
Integration class was the best class among the 3 classes, bcause it has no rules and teachers can't control us. We just did our own things in the class and the teacher followed whatever we told her to. We ran to other classes and the teacher can't do anything about it. At the last day of the class, each grup has to do presentations again. My class teacher chose dance. We have to perform malay dance, indian dance and chinese dance. Therefore, me, Caren, Sook Yin, Yi Min, a few malay girls and a few malay guys created a fan dance. We made our own fans out of paper and we painted it with red colour water colour which were very limited. Instead of painting the whole fan red, we left the middle part white. Although it seemed weird, but at least that's the best we can do. There was less than a day for us to practice our dance but yet we performed quite well. I'm satisfied with the result.



fan dance



dikir barat by other group



my group ( group 4 ) with our teacher, Miss Lily

Kenegaraan Class
If you've learnt Pengajian Am, you'll find that kenegaraan class was something like that. It was the most boring class ever. I'm in the Tun Perak class and I slept in the class. I don't care what the teacher was talking about. Thank God I don't have to finish the class hahaha...

No comments: