Monday, May 26, 2008

Christian Bro. & Sis.

Christian wiras
Kevin
Alford
Kong Sime
Kenneth
Sam
Michael
Tan Sri
Christian wirawatis
Me
Caren
Ellen
Yi Min
Catholics
Nicholas
Robin
Reetha
Linzawati

As I said before, there were only 11 christians and 4 catholics in the whole camp. The first time we went to church was on Good Friday. We were wondering what the church looks like, does the church has air-conds? In the church, Caren was scanning for leng zai and she found one. He's Jeffrey the drummer and we found two more little leng zais, Clive and Cyrus (Clive is a baby and Cyrus is his elder bro). During our way back camp, me, Caren, Ellen and Yi Min made a lot of noise in the van chit-chating with Sam, Kenneth, Tan Sri and Michael. The rest were sleeping like pig in the back seats. We thought the driver wil be mad at us for making so much noise, but then he dropped us at 7-11! We shopped there and we went back to camp proudly holding our 7-11 plastic bags.
When Caren and I were taking hot water from the water machine for our maggies, a damn fair guy joined us. I knew he was one of the christians and he was sleeping back there in the van. " What's your name?" " Kevin ". That's the first conversation I had with him.
Easter Day was the second time we went to the church. Oh ya, forget to tell that the church was Elim Harvest Church at Dungun and air-conds were available hahaha... I passed my note book to the guys for them to write down their details and that was the day I knew all of their names.

Elim Harvest Church
The days I spent with them were the most precious days I had in camp. I'm always eager to go to church. I can't wait till Friday to arrive. I think it's because the church was like my home there. I felt very peaceful and comfortable in the church. So, that's the reason why I love the church.
Kerohanian Class

Apperently, there were two kerohanian classes. One on Thursday and one on Sunday. Thursday night's class was lead by christians from Kerteh and the Sunday night's class by catholics. To be honest, I enjoyed the Sunday class more than Thursday class. I think most probably because the Sunday class was lead by young peoples, David and Grace. As for the Thursday class, I don't know their names until today...
During our first kerohanian class, our teachers didn't showed up. So, we played all sorts of stupid and childish games in the class. Well, Alford and Kevin started first then the rest followed. We really did have fun especially when we aimed on someone. I don't wish to mention who and what we did but I'm sure those who joined us knew very well what I mean.... Surprisingly, we became very close to each other since that night. Just one night, God has brought us so near to each other...We almost spent every single day together and i really miss those days...

Thursday kerohanian class

Sunday kerohanian class



No comments: