Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Bravo! Mighty! Mighty! Ying Xiong!

Bravo Ying Xiong! That's right, I'm in the Bravo company in my camp. At first, I don't feel like giving anything to it. During the kkj time, I just gave my idea by designing the company's logo but my idea didn't won the vote. So, I just sit there doing nothing, letting the malays to do everything. But then when Caren's idea, which was the group name Ying Xiong won the vote, I started to have a little bit interested in contributing to Bravo. Because it's a chinese name hehehe... We changed the lyrics of the evreywhere we go song and in three major languages which were english, chinese and tamil. However, we choose only to sing the english part due the lack of time. Some of the wiras did a very nice thing, which was the hakka presentation. I think that was fantastic and funny too. Too bad I didn't record it down at that time...
I begun to get closer and closer to the Bravos as most of them were my mess mates. We played together and get punished together. The time when I felt the total cmmitment of Bravo was during the navigation training where we asked to cross the palm oil estate with a compass and bearings only. Although some of the malay guys were noisy but I really can't imagine what we're going to do without them. We helped each other to cross rivers, rivers with mud and all kinds of obstacles we faced. My group was the dirtiest group among the 8 groups because most of the girls fell into a deep muddy bank...It's really stink and dirty...Although we smelled weird, we were exhausted, thirsty but we had the spirit, the spirit to get on an air-conditioned bus; the spirit to go back to camp and the spirit to finish our journey. Well, what else I can say. Bravo is a ying xiong, not a gou xiong!
Everywhere we go,
people wants to know,
who we are,
where do we come from,
so we tell them,
we are the Ying Xiong,
Mighty! Mighty! Ying Xiong!



无论去到那里
人人都想知道
我们是谁
我们来自那里
我们告诉他们
我们是英雄
全能强大英雄


Naanggal enggea ponaalum
Yaar keattalum
Ondrea koorinoom
Naanggal taan Ying Xiong
Wira wira Ying Xiong!
wirawati Bravo Ying Xiong

wira Bravo Ying Xiong

Navigation

No comments: