Monday, December 8, 2008

Rain rain go away...

Rain rain go away,
come again another day,
rain rain go away,
little shan mei wants to play.


This is the song my mum used to sing to comfort me when I was still a child during the rainy seasons. Actually today, I planned to go to Taman Pertanian with my family, Violet and See Ying. Unfortunately, it rained heavily since last night. Our plan to go to Taman Pertanian at 8am has postponed again and again. My dad took us to Taman Rashna to eat Bah Kut Teh, the flood there were terrible. There's a car in the middle of the road and the water level was about half of the car! As we eat, we waited for the rain to stop, but it just won't stop. We received bad news from Yun Yih nd the rest of the classmates who were in Fraser's Hill. Fraser's Hill also rained for the whole day...I was very upset and dissapointed with the weather and suddenly my mum sang the song. Although it was just a normal song but it remind me about my childhood, I just felt so touch at that moment. I can feel that my mum was actually comforting me ( my tears are rolling down my cheeks when I'm typing this line T.T ).


Later, we went to Taman Pertanian and tried our luck and it's still raining at that moment. There's a paper indicating that they are opening at 11am, so we went around the area hoping to see some butterflies although we knew it's impossible. Then, we saw a huge crowd in the middle of the road. We thought accident happened but it's not. There was a huge crowd of malays slaughtering 3 cows! That was the first time I saw people slaughtering cow in the middle of the road and during Hari Raya Haji somemore. All of us were so excited and we tried to take some photos. Unfirtunately, my dad forbid us to do so... He said it's not good to take pictures which have religion issues, especially now they are slaughtering the cows in an unsuitable place, which is in the middle of the road. So, we just stay in the car and watched.


Then, my dad brought us to an aquarium to see fishes. Although we don't need any fishes for our bio practical, we still enjoy looking at the fishes and tortoises with weird physical appearance. Went back home, then went to my dad's factory to have Bangladesh lunch as usual ( Bangladesh workers in my dad's factory will give us a treat every Hari Raya Haji ) and it was still raining... =.=... Wonder when it will stop.


I don't know what time the rain stop, but when I woke up from my nap, the rain has stopped. Saw Violet's message, Yun Yih caught 10+ insects in Fraser's Hill and while I'm typing this post, my mum caught a huge grasshopper for me!


As a conclusion, God never fails me, although sometimes I don't really get the picture at the beginning. He will always provide me with the best!



No comments: