Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!!!!

Remember when I was in Elementary School I wish that time would go faster. When I reached Secondary School, I realised that time is getting faster and faster and faster and soon I finished my SPM. Went to work as a part time helper in my church's kindergarten, took my SPM results and ready to go to Kem Bakau Resort, Kerteh, Terengganu to complete my 3 months National Service training.

I met a whole lot of new friends there and the days I had in Kem Bakau Resort will always be a part of my life and this part will never be erased. After 2 months there, finally, it was time for me to leave and continue my studies in Form 6.

The government put me in SMK Shahbandaraya. Went there for 2 days to attend their boring orientation and try my best to get myself transfered to STAR. Thanked God, I get transfered to STAR and in 6BS1. There, again I met a lot of new friends and we get along with each other very fast. The first 3 months in Form 6 were really torturing. The subjects, the formats and the teachers were totally different from SPM. Everyday, I filled my time with homeworks, tuition classes, library duties and trying to do my best in my church. With all these, time flew even faster, faster than what I can imagined. Soon, it's my final and as I aspected, the results weren't pleasing me at all. Thought of having a break during the holidays, but it was ruined by all the tuition classes, extra biology classes and biology projects. Once again, the time flew extremely fast and it came to Christmas. Christmas was the first day of my real holiday, but I still have to do my maths homework...sienz...

Maybe God knew that I was exhausted, I went to Genting with all the Sunday School teacher. All of us are the siao siao people. We stayed up until 3.30am for the first night, woke up 6.30 the next morning and went to walked around First World the whole day. The second night was even worst. All of us stayed up to 4.00am and woke up at 8.00am. Had our breakfast, went to play archery and headed straight home after lunch.

Finally, it is the last day of the year. Actually, I am desire to go to Sungei Wang to countdown with my friends and the main reason is Nicholas Teo will be attending! However, my mum don't let me to. Haiz, full of dissappoinment, I stay at home celebrating and countdown with my famiy, relatives and friends.

Well, time really fly. Year 2009 will be an important year in my life, STPM. Of course, 4 flat and at least band 3 or above for MUET are my goal and I need to work very extra extremely hard to achive that. So, I can already imagine that year 2009 is not a very ideal year for me...So, pray for my my friends!

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND GOD BLESS ><

No comments: