Saturday, December 6, 2008

Advertising!


For your information, this is Eunice Ng Ying Sing, age 18, 19 next year, currently doing Form 6 in High School, have the passion for green and a very blurrrr girl.....
YS ar, ask you to add my link in your blog, not ask you to promote my blog in your blog. Your antenna really very short lah. Ask you don't use Astro how many times already, when raining sure can't receive clearly wan, then now rainy seasons somemore haiz..... See lah, now I have to promote your blog back. I ver good wan, that's why I promote yours back..
She is using My space for her blog. So, for those who are interested to know her or kaw her can just add her in your msn eunicenys@hotmail.com . Don't have to give me face wan hehehehehe...

2 comments:

Ezra YongWei said...

啊?他连“link”跟“宣传”都分不清楚?

Unknown said...

yalah! really ah ma...