Friday, December 5, 2008

MIF Farewell

Mehodist Intermediate Fellowship (MIF) is my another home, where I have all my friends, brothers and sisters there. In MIF, we serve the Lord togehther, laugh together, cry together, crack our heads together, siao together and get scolded together. Remember that I enter MIF when Im 11 years old, means year 2001 and 2008 is my last year in MIF. 8 years is not a very long time, but I have spent almost 99.9% of my youth there.


This is the card I received on the first day I entered MIF. Look at the colour of the card, it's yellowish.. Well, my first youth camp was in year 2001 - deng feng zhao ji, at Gunung Jerai, second camp was in year 2003 - Am I Really Free?, at Cheefoo, Cameron Highlands. That was the best youth camp ever! Then, it was year 2004 - tao ren xi huan, wo yao! at Bayu Beach Resort, Port Dickson, year 2005 - Happy Family, Hotel Sri Malaysia, Genting Highlands, then the last camp was in year 2007 - Dare You To Risk!! at Asia Martial Arts Village, Seremban. There were a few camps more, but I didn't participate, I don't remember why but I think most probably was because of my UPSR, PMR and SPM hehehe...My mum loh, don't let me go. She said must study first...

Actually, I was a normal member until 2003 I think. In 2004, I was one of the vice group leaders with Eve. In 2005, suddenly I became the vice secretary, for 2 years somemore. Later, I naik pangkat became the secretary for another 2 years. So, I was the secreary of MIF for 4 years berturut-turut.... Sometimes really felt very bored doing the same thing year after year, but think of it...Actually it's God's grace that I have the chance to serve Him. So I have to appreciate it and do my best for God! 8 years passed so quickly, it's like yesterday when I first landed my feet in the MIF room (last time was in the music room, but now we have our own room hehehehe), then now is time for me to leave...

MIF really had tought me a lot of things and gave me a lot of experience. That was the place I grow, physically, mentally and spiritually. There, I have a whole gang of siao and sam pat brothers and sisters. Next year I have to proceed to MYF (Methodist Youth Fellowship). In MYF, the siaoness and sam patness are a lot less compared to MIF. So, I think I need some time to get used to it...

This is the song we 1990's composed for our juniors.. For those who know how to read chinese, read the lyrics carefully, it's really very meaningful...

让爱天天住你家
让爱天天住我家
不分日夜 秋冬春夏
全心全意 爱我们的home

不论是阳光普照
或是乌云密布
有个地方是我们的归属
缺少了世界的吵杂
充满爱与欢笑 这是我们的家
我们成长的地方

在这个地方
我们一起经历生命
累积了我们许多笑容与泪水
一起扶持一起体验上帝 更彼此了解
回想过去我们的一点一滴的回忆
为我们累积了许多可贵经历
因为有爱也因为有你们
体验了生命的可贵

请记得时间永远不会停留
机会也永远不会等待你们
好好把握生命与每一天
把神的祝福带给别人
是你胜利带领着我一起飞翔
使我看见你独特的创造在我身上
我深相信你能照你荣耀计划来塑造我
更成为你手中尊贵器皿

谢谢你们陪我们走过这段路
原神塑造你成为他手中尊贵器皿

Below are some pictures we took on our farewell party...wet farewell party...


They attacked us as soon as we leave the MIF room...so bad, didn't even gave us a chance to run for our lives... sob.. They even played water and flour in the second floor, the only place we can play with flour and water is in the carpark. They really lack of experience....At the end, they have to wash away the flour, or else they will get scolding from the pastor...

Preparing to attack us....

Searching for clues and RETALIATE!!!

Figuring out our clues...

Saw what was I holding? A bottle with a hole as big as a needle on the cover...That was the 'weapon' they prepared for us to attack back =.=

Grace! Dind't join us for a year after she went to college

Vincent! went to college too, but he's back for his last day! P/S: he was the driest fellow on that night...

Sara! Didn't saw her for very very long time, but God let us met again in STAR Form 6 and my class is just beside her class hehehehe

Yong Shee, didn't join us for quite a period too...Eve and Pei Yong

Our ah mah, green freak, blur.... president Ying Sing!

Richard! He is a very talented in drawing.

Mong Cha Cha!

Water and flour war!!!

See, wana kenakan us by putting earthworm in the container and ask us to find for something in it. But they don't know that we are not afraid of earthworms hahahaha...We played with the earthworms and we kenakan them back! We put a smelly liquid which smells like the drain in the MIF room, then we sprayed the pepper powder spray, girls use it to repel flashers want to make them sneeze akakakaakaka..,

Begging us to stop hahahahaha

Actually, my year, 1990 conquer MIF because we stand the most number hahahaha... There were already 11 of us in the picture, there were somemore, those who cant made it - Jing Yee, Yi Wen, Khar Man, Yu Fen, Gwen, Jeffrey, Rebecca, Wilson, Adrian.....

This is the first cake they bought for us. There was supposed to have 13 candles on it. It means we enter MIF when we were 13 ( I entered when I was 11 hahahahaha)

The second cake have 18 candles which means we are leaving MIF at the age of 18.

Eric (Rabbit) & Pei Yong

Ying Sing & Zhi Hao

Me!!!

1 comment:

callisterwcg said...

i miss the PCMC church... miss u guys so much... so many yrs i didn't come back edi...