Friday, October 17, 2008

SusHi KinG BOnaNzA!!!

13/10/08~16/10/08 was Sushi King's special offer for the members. All sushi on the kaiten belt only cost RM2.00 without considering about the plate colour!! So, my mum brought us to Tesco Bukit Tinggi Sushi King on the first day. Oh God it was so crowded! We have to wait for our turn to go into the restaurant. We reached there at 7pm and we waited for 1 and a half hour to enter and enjoy the meal. Just look at the crowd!






Everyone was so eager for sushis. 6 of us ( Parents, 2 brothers, me and my neighbour-Tze Aun ) ate 61 plates of sushi, that means 1 person ate 10 plates in average hahahaha...61 plates was only RM122 + gov. tax + service tax, it's really very cheap for Japanese food! Plus, we were very contented and Tze Aun just sat down at his place and start smsing at the end because he can't eat anymore LOLx...





What's the edomamee doing on the unagi?

Normally, my mum will only bring us there once, but not for this time... On Tuesday, after me and my mum fetch my brother back from school, we went for sushi king again. It was about 3pm and there was so quiet, no crowd, no need to wait and no need to fight for sushi. 3 of us of course can't eat much, but we ate about 30++ plates LOL... It's also 1 person 10 plates akakakaka...

Then, on Thursday, it was the last day of the bonanza. My mum's friend and 2 of her friends, my mum, me and my brother went there again akakakaka until the waitress also can regonise us hahahaha... On Monday we ate 61 plates and so on Thursday we have to break the record and we did broke it. We ate 63 plates hahahahaha!!!! We ate until the waitress wanted to chase us away by telling us the eating time limit in Sushi king is 1 and a half hours akakakaka....

Therefore, I ate sushi 3 times in a week. Ask me whether I'm afraid of sushi? The answer is NO! hahahaha....because I really love Japanese food, especially Agehan in Blue Wave Hotel. The food there are so delicious and there is buffet on weekends. Oh gosh! I feel like eating sushi again LOL!!!

No comments: