Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Deepest Sympathy...

Deepest sympathy and condolences to my cousin sister, Cherry Aw Siew Yee

RIP date:17/10/2008
Age:26



About 3 weeks ago, she was admitted in Gleneagle Medical Centre, Ampang due to intracerebral bleeding. Why? It's because of some family problems which I don't wish to say in here. But the story can do a drama, a very touching one too. The doctor said she had to do operation immediately and they took one small part of her skull away. When I went to see her in the ICU ward, her head was wrapped up by bandages and there's writing on the part she operated " no bone ". The doctor said she might be half-paralysed IF she wakes up, and maybe she will loss her memory or most probably she won't wake up. After 2 weeks +, the doctor confirmed that she will be paralysed from her neck until her toes. That means she can only move her eyes and mouth. Then, she get virus infection in her brain, lungs and kidneys. The doctors managed to save her from that but the doctor was going to give up if she gets virus infection again. Because it's no point saving her.... So, my uncle and cousin brother planned to let her go, rather than made her and the whole family suffering. However, her boyfriend, Danny, was very determined to save her.

17 October 2008, around 4pm, God has brought her back to His side. They brought her body back to Ipoh, Perak and the funerall service was held there too. My family and I went to Ipoh on Sunday. Danny was very sad. He loved her so much until he decided to marry her in the next morning. He bought a diamond ring for Siew Yee and wanted to wear it for her before the crenation service. So, on Monday morning, Danny wore the ring around Siew Yee's finger, but it cant fit because her finger has swollen. Then he took it out and is going to place it in her 'container' after they collect her bone ashes. Many people came to pay their last respects and many of them shed tears. It was such a waste for a girl like her to die so young. She's beautiful, smart and she was a lawyer. Although we all missed her a lot, but on the other hand, it means good news. We knew that she is with God now. She always missed her mum ( my aunt passed away last year on 19/10/2008. It was her 1 year anniversary and her daughter joined her in heaven ) and now she can reuniter with her.

I saw many people shed tears, but I didn't cry at all. Not because I'm not sad, of course I'm sad, she's my cousin sister, but, I tears just won't come. Maybe there was a big gap between me and her. We were not very close since we were kids, I'm in Klang and she's in Ipoh. Then, she was so much elder than me. Furthermore, she went to England to further her studies, we really spent very little time together.

28/2/2006 - grandmother passed away
19/10/2007- aunty Jenny passed away
17/10/2008 - Siew Yee passed away

Since my grandmother and aunt Jenny loved playing mah jong a lot, now, the 3 mothers and sisters have enough people to play mah jong in heaven hahahaha...


Siew Yee & grandmother


Aunt Jenny, Siew Yee & grandmother
After the crenation service, we went to a restaurant and we found these....





Disgusting!!!!

No comments: