Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kena tag again...ZzzzZ

RULE: Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/ habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as stated in this rule clearly. At the end you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names down. NO TAG BACKS!


1. I don't like to tie my hair, except in school, because I have to.
2. I will put up the toilet bowl cover after using, especially at night.
3. I will always fell asleep before I finish my bed time prayer. ( I'm really very tired, God, sorry ar)
4. I always wanted to have a short nap in the afternoon, but dunno why, I just can't.
5. I will go to the comic shop either to read or the borrow comics during the school holidays, 100%
6. My appetite is getting better, and this is bad news, coz Im gaining weight! ( maybe is because of stress)
7. I cant understand what Pn Arasy is teaching, but I can understand 100% of what Mr Sundrram is teaching altough they are teaching the same thing.
8. I still feel exhausting after climbing up and down the stairs of Form 6 block for almost 5 months. I should have build up my stamina already. ( my class is at the highest floor, 4th floor )
9. I really like blue colour a lot!!!
10. I like to wear baju kurung to school compared to my skirt.
11. I like bling bling stuffs.
12. I will always put my alarm 15-30 minutes earlier the time I supposed to wake up.
13. I sing when I bath ^-^
14. I can't sleep without my pillow.
15. I hate frogs!


The 10 people whose name is listed really very suei lah hahahahaha...
1. Alford
2. Penghulu ( Chee Keat )
3. Aki
4. Callister
5. Toong
6. Kevin Koh (still owe my 1 tag!!!)
7. Jaron
8. Gwen
9. Zlwin
10. Yee Leng.

No comments: