Saturday, October 18, 2008

Final Exam Over!!!

Finally, my final exam was over!!! Merdeka!!! The Pengajian Am paper was ok, except for the graph. I drew graf garis kompaun, some of my friends drew graf bar komponen, then the teacher said it was graf bar komponen. It was totally opposite!!! Anyway, the other teacher said it was graf garis. Dunno lah, one teacher said one thing. Just forget about it, it has become the past, can't change anything also.

Then our MUET paper was ok also, nothing special. Chemistry was the toughest paper, the first objective question itself I'm stucked. Luckily, I managed to complete all the questions. But I'm sure the marks will be low... Biology paper was very surprising. our teacher told us it will be a tough paper, so everyone studied like mad and we had a feeling that Chapter 3 DNA will come out. See see, the objectives were quite easy and we done one of the structure questions in tuition just one week before the exam hahahaha...

Maths paper okok also. Same as Chemistry, the first question itself already stucked. Don't even knew how to start. What is reccuring factor?! However, I managed to figure it out at the end hahahaha...

No comments: