Saturday, June 28, 2008

6BS1

After 1 month in 6BS1, I made a lot of new friends. When I first entered the class, I talked to the people I knew only, I didn't talked to the rest. So, it's quite boring for me the first few weeks... but, as time passed by, all 6BS1 members started to mix around. I consider our class is noisy... Especially our Kungfu Panda-Iandy. He likes to say "shut up!" but then he ownself never shut up... Well, I think 6BS1 is a great class. Only Chinese and Indians, no Malays...Even the teachers also. I joined the CF yesterday, it's a huge group of people, compared to Andalas CF. Although they have a larger number, but they still faced the same destiny as Andalas CF. Underground CF, found out by the pengetua...Then, what to do? Do gathering outside the school loh....Like Andalas CF, gather at Taman Rakyat... This proved that nothing can stop us to come to God! I think I'm use to my new life now...I'm not that exhausting anymore hehehehe

No comments: