Saturday, June 7, 2008

A4J




These are the DVDs took in a healing conference in Taiwan on 13/2/2008. Many people with all kinds of sicknesses came to seek for healing with full of hope. Everyone was touched by God and many were healed. The deaf hears, the cripple walks, the mute speaks. And there was a man where 3 out of 4 of his heart arteries had fell off, he can't even bend down to tie his shoelaces, he would have fainted if he did it. But on that day, he ran and jumped from one end of the stage to the other end of the stage! Praise the Lord!!! Miracles happened, thousands and thousands of Taiwanese accepted Christ and healed on that day. Many medias came, even the entertainment media-TVBS came to record the accounts of the miracle night. The gossip magazines wrote about that night, not gossips, but they wrote the truth. After that, many people knew Pastor Philip and there were people pretended to be him on TV shows. Imagine how huge the impact of the conference was.



These are the CDs that Pastor Philip preached about attitudes in Taiwan. In his preaching, he said that God loves us, but we are not His most love. It's a bit dissapointed to hear this...But, we don't have to complain becuase we are not worthy. We are not worthy for God to love us extra. He let us into His kingdom without loving us extra. Jesus loves John the baptist more than He loves Peter. But Peter was the most annointed deciple. He asked Peter thrice " Peter do you love me more than this?" and Peter answered Him with tears " Lord you know I love you" "Then you are the most annointed one"... When Jesus was ressurected, the angel told the women to go and tell Peter and the other deciples. The angel mentioned Peter's name and not John's name. Peter was the one who started to preach to the world. For example, I have a rm100 and rm1 with me. I gave A rm100 because I love A and I gave B rm1. This does not mean I don't love B, I love B too. Then, I asked B to give the rm1 to other people. A is like John and B is Peter. Jesus loves John more than Peter but Peter is more annointed than John. This is the message I get from his preaching... Let us be Peter, although we are not Jesus most love, but we want to be used by Jesus, we want to be annointed by Jesus.
A Trip To Hell, is a very interesting yet scary book. God took his soul to hell and he witnessed all kinds scary incidents. He saw a woman which was unloyal to ehr husband when she was alive with a few demons with sharp weapons around her. The demons poke the woman face with thei weapons and one of the demons pulled her tounge off. She cried for help and merciness but the demons doesn't care and continue to torture her. Her tounge grew back and Pastor Philip understand that the torture is eternity. It keeps on repeating and repeating and meets no end. Then another man appeared. The demons brought another man and asked the first man to eat the second man's brain!!! Yucks! It's discusting! Then the second man ate the first man's brain. Pastor Philip asked why and God said they hated each other when they were alive. After I read this book, I had a strong feeling that I must spread the gospel and fast! I don't want my love ones to go to that scary place.


I Believe In Miracles, a CD that I bought


A4J T-shirt

No comments: