Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Soaked STAR

When I woke up in the morning on Tuesday, it was raining heavily like. The first thing that crossed my mind was, I gotta get up earlier, start my journey earlier, because I'm scared of traffic jam as my house is quite far away from school. Then, I woke my brother. He reached school really early that day, it was only 6.30 am. I reached the traffic main entrance at around 6.55am, and there was a long queue of cars.....jammed! I'm stucked there for 15 minutes, and finally I reached STAR main gate. But....the main gate was flooded! I can't get in! After wandering around a few minutes, I decided to just take the risk. My shoes were wet as soon as I stepped in the water. Then, I headed straight away to the canteen and I found Chian Huey and Dhaya there. We sat in the canteen, chit-chatting and drying our shoes and socks hahahaha...







Then some of them in the canteen took the risk to walk on the benches and chairs to get into their class. Most of them made it, but some were not that fortunate. Well, they fell into the water... I decided to stay in the canteen, as it was near to the toilet and at least I won't starve. There were a lot of food in the canteen. Then, me and Kai Xin started to do our homework...



Some boys even fold paper boats and played in the water...Haiz...so childish...






Later, we decided to take the risk to walk on the chairs to enter our class because our Bio teacher was so 'semangat' to enter our class. Then, we met Siva and Jeya during our expedition. We walked on the plastic chairs which were very unstable and finally we landed on the Dataran Perdana.

But then, it made no difference after we passed the chairs. Because there were no chairs in the front route. Irene came and 'saved' us by asking us to take off our shoes and socks. A few teachers passed through us and said: " next time remember to bring slippers". Hence, we took off our shoes and socks and walked in the yellowish and dirty water. There were also cocroaches, centipedes and other insects in the water. Siva was shouting and yelling throughout the way and we finally finish our expedition.

Well, then, we carried our shoes and entered our class. It was quite funny when I found out most of my classmates were studying with their bare feet. We dried our shoes and socks and we study bare-footed hahahahaha...

Moral from this experience:

1. Remember to bring slippers to school during rainy days or

2. Don't go to school if its raining heavily

No comments: