Friday, June 20, 2008

Form 6 Life

I have started my Form 6 life for 3 weeks...I guess... Then I realised, Form 6 is really different from Form 5... Very stressful...Maybe I'm still not use to the new adjustments in my life. I think everything will be better for few more weeks.

5.45 am-wake up
6.30 am-start jaming on the road
6.55 am-reach school
1.05 pm-rush back to have lunch and take bath
2.15 pm-rush to tuition and get stuck in traffic again...zzz...
5.15 pm-go back to shop
9.00 pm-go home
10.oopm-zzz....

This is my daily routine. No time to rest...haiz...
Yesterday, when I was on my way to school, I suddenly felt like ponteng. I had the feeling to turn my car around and go back home to sleep. I prayed to god, I asked god what happened to my life? Why am I so exhausted? Do I really have to lead a life like this? I will be mad if I continue to be like this...Then, tears came rolling down my cheeks... I quickly wipe away because I scared my friends will see my eyes were red. Then, another sad thing happened. I failed to become a prefect trainee. The teacher didn't select me. I was so sad and I begun to ask myself. What is lacking inside of me which made the teacher not to select me? Am I not good enough? Once again, I felt like crying. I held my tears and I kept on console myself. I told myself to have faith in god. God will always prepare the best for me. Maybe God thinks that I'm not suitable for being a prefect. It will be better for me to concentrate in my sudies if I am to be a normal student. I didn't loose anything for not been selected, but it was the prefect board, the teacher who was stupid for not selecting me as a prefect. They were the ones who loose something precious, they don't know how to appreciate me. I kept on repeating the same thing to myself. Then, school's over. I went back to my mom's shop as usual and I cried silently in the toilet...That night, a sister sent me a sms which I did not aspected. I didn't aspect her to send a sms. I just scanned over the message and I closed it. I didn't read it carefully. Then, later when I was in my room, alone, I read that message again...Tears came rolling down again...haiz...why I'm so emo that day? God spoke to me through it.
寄个暖暖的讯息给你
无论今天顺利与否
希望你看到这则讯息时
心里是开心的
嘴角是上扬的
盼能稍微减暖你的疲累
忘掉所以的烦恼
天天都笑嘻嘻
Well, this maybe a very normal message to most of you, but it really meant a lot to me... Then, the next day I was quite happy, because Friday is report card day. And that has nothing to do with me! So I can ponteng akakakakakakaka.....

No comments: