Thursday, May 7, 2009

MUET

Malaysian University English Test-MUET.
25/4/09 - Reading, Writing, Listening
5/5/09 - Speaking

I just sat for the test. Overall, it was ok. There were 2 papers that I would to talk about.

First, is the Listening test. The radio was not working well on that day, we changed 2 radios but both were not working. Then, the third radio came. The third radio was not working very well too. The voice was very soft, it was hard for us to listen to the recording clearly. So, we told the teacher we can't hear. That useless teacher told us " Saya boleh dengar! " =.= Plus, the Indian fellow who was the voice of the first recording- the director of the astronaut thingy. I don't know whether they did it on purpose or what, when it was the answer, he speak softly, when the thing is unnecessary, he speaks damn loud. Then, the teachers were talking in the class, we can't hear the thing clearly already they still wana talk during the test. I stared at the teachers and they went out to talk LOL. Lastly, they let us listen to the first recording one more time but it was still no use to most of my classmates.


Secondly, it is my Speaking test. Actually, the question was not that hard, it's my part. The question was about organ donation-who has the priority to receive the donated organ.
A: a child.
B: a senior citizen
C: a person who is seriously ill
D: a person who can afford more.
Unfortunately, I'm candidate D =.=

No comments: