Saturday, May 23, 2009

Angels & Demons

Last Friday, weny to watch Angels & Demons with See Ying, Yun Yih, Samantha, Violet, Yi Ting and Jie Qi. At first, everybody thought the show will be boring like Da Vincci Code, but actually it was way more nicer than Da Vincci Code. This show is about the war between Science And Religion started from the ancient Rome. Sometimes, there are things that science cannot explain, like God. Yet, Science still trying to deny His existance.

If you studied your History in Form 4, I think they talked about Tamadun Rom, Renaisance and things about the churches. Well, there is something related to the part where they said the Romans Catholic were corrupted. In the movie, they showed the high priests smoking. I dunno whether it is the truth Tom Hanks is telling us, in my opinion, it is wrong for a priest to smoke. The whole movie is about vengence. It started when a group of scientist who called themslves as Illuminaty came out some Science theories which the Roman churches cannot accept. So, the churches killed 4 of the scientists. Many years passed and they came back for revange. It was a nice movie. If you wish to watch a movie lately, I recommand this movie to you hehehehehe...


This is the book where I used to borrow from Nocholas and I used 1 month to read and I cannot finish even Chapter 1 =.=
ANGEL & DEMONS
This is Illumination

2 comments:

Shirley said...

u got the book!!!i wanna read!!!!

Unknown said...

i dun have d book... my fren wan
d book dn boring...