Saturday, May 2, 2009

Labour Day


Labour Day, I never thought it was a joyous day for me. I'm not working but I did enjoy my Labour Day hahahaha... Yesterday, I don't have to go to school and no tuition classes yahoo!!!

Went to watch X-men Origins: Wolverine with the ex-Chinese Society AJK in my ex-secondary school. Yee Leng, Kheng Hoong, Han Yee, Joling, Joel and me, just the six of us, we really had fun that day. The movie was great! ( Today went to Jie Qi's house to study inorganic chemistry, after that they said they wana watch X-men also, but I watched already...sob.. So, I didn't join them).
After watching the movie, we went to Secret Recipe for tea...JJ was teeming with people and we can't find a seat. So, we walked around JJ hoping to find something to eat. At the end, we still returned to Secret Recipe LOL... Then, we ate and chit-chat for a couple of hours and we went back around 6.30pm.. Before leaving, Han Yee insisted to take a picture. So, we went to the place where I think everyone will go there if they want to take pictures in JJ - the fountain....

Me, Yee Leng, Han Yee and Joling
Oi Joling ar, where are you looking at?


Joel and Kheng Hoong


Well, that was my Labour Day hehehe....

No comments: