Thursday, September 18, 2008

Realisation

This morning, as usual, I drove my little Viva with my brother to school. On my way, suddenly a lorry came out from a junction! I quicky stepped on the break paddle. I stepped so hard until my car stopped immediately. I honked at the lorry but the lorry just went off like that...Thank god! That was so close. Luckily I drove quite slow, I can't imagine if I drove very fast. My hands and legs were trembling on my way to school, until I reached school and made myself relax.

This incident let me realise of something. Due the stressful Form 6 life I'm leading now, sometimes I will think of dying. If I died, then I will not have to suffer so much. But then after this morning, I realised that death can't solve anything. If I die, my parents will be very very very very.......sad, and I don't want my parents to be sad. If I die, I will bring a lot of trouble to the public. Firstly is the police, the policeman will have to come and solve the case. Secondly will be the ambulans, the anbulans man will have to carry my body, then the doctors and nurses, trying to save me back to live, then the undertakers.....haiz...

So, the conclusion is, die won't solve problems but create more problems.

No comments: