Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I kena tag...

The 0.5 German Alford, why tag me lah...

1. What is the relationship of you and her ?
erm...ying sing? She's a friend I met in church since Standard 5. We are like sisters...

2. Your 5 impressions towards her?
*green freak
*ah mah (grandmother)
*very slow
*sometime s very ss

*blurrrr.....

3. The most memorable things she has done for you.
she was my secret angel i think 3 years back. She did a lot of cute cards for me!


4. The most memorable things she have said to you?
Pray hard!!!


5. If she becomes your lover, you will...
I don't like girls...


6. If she becomes your enemy, you will...
Destroy all green things hahahaha


7. If she becomes your lover, she has to improve on...
as I said before, I don't like girls...


8. If she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
I hate green


9. The most desirable thing to do on her is?
tell her don't be so blur...


10. The overall impression of her is...
she ar? ok lah...a very responsible person & leader.


11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
Im a cheerful person, yes also smile, no also smile...


12. The character of you for yourself is?
erm....a lot leh...wan 2 type 1 by 1 meh...dun wan lah, very lazy hehehehe


13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
lazy loh...& always absent minded


14. The most ideal person that you wanna be is?
*marry a handsome & rich husband ( must love me also )
*be like Jesus
*able to buy things without looking at the price tags
*able to go around the world etc.


15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
thanks for being so caring & kind to me..I'm sorry if I made you worried. I will try my best to make sure I'm in perfect condition so that you will not have to worry about me...


16. 10 frens to tag
1. Timmy
2. Kevin
3. Yin Xian
4. David Foo
5. Miss Alien

6. Rachel yap
7.Wee Han
8. Charmaine

9. zhao wern
10. pui yee

17. Who is no. 2 having a relationship with?
ahem...someone lah...


18. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
female lah...where got male's name yin xian wan


19. If no. 7 and no. 10 were together, would it be a good thing?
everyone will be laughed to dead


20. How about no. 5 and no. 8?
Miss Alien is my ttn fren, then charmaine is my classmate loh


21. What is no. 1 studying about?
erm...ICT if I've not mistaken


22. Is no. 4 single?
of course lah...if he's not my mum will kill him


23. Say something about no. 6
rachel ar...she is a very funny girl... very sexy girl too...

always get very excited when talked about taiwanese drama "Devil Bside U" & "It Started with a Kiss"...

this tag is kinda boring lah.....

No comments: