Thursday, September 18, 2008

Happy Vs Guilty

This morning, every single member of 6BS1 was very very very happy. Guess what? Pn Arasy didn't enter her 3 periods Bio class LOL!!!!! God, we finally we escaped from her torture chamber for 1 day. We were so happy when we heard hat she won't be entering our class, but then suddenly I felt a bit guity when I heard that she's facing some health problems. According to Yin Xian (class monitor), her left face felt numb, then her left eye very pain. So, she went to the hospital for check-up. Some of them said better go for 1 week, and some worst, 1 month...

We were happy to heard that news, but don't you think it's a bit too cruel of us? In my opinion, if your happiness is because of someone's misfortunes is not a good thing at all. Although I felt guilty, I'm still happy hahahahahaha... Hope she's fine lah...

No comments: