Friday, July 11, 2008

So Long Timmy...

Timmy,

Minus off the holidays, I think the time we spent together was only a month. Although its a short period of time, but its enough to make me miss you! First was my NS friends, then now you. Why all my friends are leaving me?! Honestly, you are a nice guy. I know Ash told you the same thing, but that's what we think of you. And the poem you wrote for us, it was really very touching. At least don't tell us that you wrote the poem in the toilet lah....I think I will cry if you cry when you're reading that poem...I'm quite emo you know hehehehe....

When I first entered 6BS1, I had only one friend, and that's Ash. Then, slowly I made new friends. We seldom talked to each other in the first few days until one day....when I asked you about Huai Ren (refer my friend list)...hehehehe...Then, we begun to chit-chat more and more each day hahaha.....

Make sure you take care of yourself well there and study hard. Appreciate this chance of getting the scholarship. Be confident, because there must be something in you that made them to choose you among all the appliers. If you feel lonely, remember to think of us, think of 6BS1. Do not ever forget us when you get new friends and classmates there. I'm quite demanding also hahahahaha....

Anyway, may God bless you in everything you do and gambateh! Remember to call us out when you are back for holidays! Keep in touch!

Timmy with the Ah Mois of 6BS1

Timmy and the tang gacis of 6BS1


Ah Boys and Tambis of 6BS1

No comments: