Wednesday, March 3, 2010

1 Litre of Tears

1 Litre of Tears (Ichi Rittoru no Namida) is a Japanese drama based on a real life tragedy that happened on a 15 years old high school girl, Aya Ikeuchi. Aya is a brilliant girl in academic and sports and she is very pretty too. This drama is so nice! The illness that ends Aya life's was spinocerebellar ataxia, a fatal and incurable disease that restricts the muscle nerve to function normally and finally handicaps the body. I cried for every episodes LOL.... While I was watching, I kept on thinking, what if I get that kind of disease. Can I accept it? Can I still be smiling? Can I go through all the though times?

However, I've learn some homework from this drama. Health, family love and friend's kindness are not something that you get naturally. All the above are granted by God without asking any repayments. But, if we do not appreciate them, one day, God will take them all back. So friends, appreciate what you have now!




No comments: