Tuesday, October 13, 2009

STAR Librarian Annual Lunch - A Night To Remember

STAR Librarian Annual Lunch 2009! This event was held at Prescott Hotel, 11/10/09. I thought Klang Town will not be so jam on Sunday, but it turned out the other way round. It jammed like hell! So many people reached there late, so we started the thing late and ended it even later hahahaha... The most surprising thing was SMK Shahbandaraya Form 6s also held their Annual Lunch at the same place too! We were at the first floor and they were at the ground floor. Since we have friends in both sides, so we just walk up and down freely LOL. Well, that day was quite nice, I even went to set my hair! It only cost me RM10, cheap leh hehehe...


Leong Jin & Sam

Leong Jin & me

Siew Lee, Eei Yuen and me



Kim Pel, Mei jee and me

Hui Jan, Amira and me

Queen of the day

King of the day

King and Queen Nominees

Violet, Leong Jin and Teik Wee

Wei John!

Sam & Yong Ann

Sim Lee and Sam showing their beautiful legs


Violet and me

No comments: