Monday, July 13, 2009

MUET

Finally, I get my MUET results today. Well, the result is a bit disappointing. Actually I aimed for a Band 5, but I only managed to get Band 4, with a total score of 212, which is 8 more marks to Band 5. Felt very "am dui" (in Hokkien)! At first I wanted to retake the exam, but after some considerations, I decided to just let it be. Since the minumum requirement to apply for profesional courses is Band 3, and I will not have t take any English subject in U, plus, this MUET exam is only a certificate to enter U, we will not using it in the future. So, why waste time retaking it? Furthermore, the exam is like 2 months from now. It is not like I will spend more time on improving my English in these 2 months. I haven't start revising for STPM! Puan Indira was right, what we aim for is CGPA 4.0 and not MUET Band 6. So, I will accept the fact and maybe this is what God thinks is best for me... For those friends who are retaking the exam, I wish you luck, while for those who get good results, congratulations!!

No comments: