Sunday, April 19, 2009

Farewell Party 4 Jie Qi

Ng Jie Qi, my senior, my Chemistry replacement teacher for 2 months and my brother in Christ. He is only one year older than me yet his knowledge is so much wider than mine! The first impression he gave me was when I stayed back for rumah sukan practice.

Jie Qi: " I dun care! Just torture them! Make them run around the field!......"
Shanmei: " Wah, why this fellow like that wan.... Why he so kpc, graduate d still come back for scout
meeting..." (thoughts in mind)

Few months later, our Chemistry went to give birth then he came to replace her.... I was like what the....Then only I knew that he was the top student in my school, especially in Chemistry. So, he tought our class for 2 months. During the 2 months he was very very hardworking. He came into the class before the assembly to copy notes on the board, give extra classes which are out of our syllabus, give tests, ask us to stay back....... During these 2 months, i've changed my opinion towards him, he is a very nice, smart, knoledegable, cute and responsible person. Then he misunderstood us haiz...... He went and tell the other classes that Pra-UA1 students are all very arrogant =.=

Yesterday, me, see ying, yun yih, violet, jing yee, yi ting, chia wee, yi hao, ravi and iandy went to jeth ice-cream and coffee to have dinner with him. I think we were really very annoying and noisy. All the people aound us kept on look at our way hahahaha... Then Jie Qi kena boom teruk teruk by the girls. After that we went to JJ to watch Paul Blart the Mall Cop, took some pictures then we went on with our ways... I, very brilliant, went and parked my car at the basement, then I cant find the way to go down there. Thank God Ravi and Chia Wee were with me... Me and Ravi walked up and down in the parking lot from 11.30pm until 12.20am! Finally, I found the way down to the basement... THANKED GOD, he didn't leave me alone, he gave me Ravi and Chia Wee to accompany me for the 1 hour hehehehe..... Although I was very tired, nervous and my legs were painful, I still have faith in God! I don't believe I cant find the way to the basement.

Thank you God, Thank you Ravi and Chia Wee!!!!!

No comments: