Thursday, March 5, 2009

God really planned everything...

Last week, before my maths exam, I was chit-chating with my friends coz I already finish revising hehehe... But then, I saw See Ying reading the trigo formulae so I read also. I hate trigo but I try my best to memorize them. I didn't expect much from that coz it's like 5 minutes before the exam. Then during the exam, I'm stuck in a question and suddenly a trigo formula came to my mind! Hahahaha....The most happiest thing was I can remember the formula! I was so happy after the test coz I knew how to do all the questions hahahaha.... Monday, Pn. Tew gave back our papers, and you what? I get 100% HAHAHAHAAHA.. Although it was just a monthly test and a very easy paper, I still get 100%, and I never get 100% for a very long time... Really thanked God for teh formulae hehehehe.... Although I get 100% this time, I won't be lazy doing my maths homework just because I get good results this time!

GOD U NOE WHAT'S BEST FOR ME!!

No comments: