Friday, February 27, 2009

Exam Weeeeeeek....

Hey, really very sorry for not updating my blog. Actually, im not lazy, I just can't find the time to online.... Well, I just finish my monthly test today, so I think I have a bit of my time to post a new post hehehehehe...

Ermmm....This week was a very terrible week, especially during chemistry and biology test. First, I have to memorize my route maps all the way from alkane to haloalkane. Then, when I attempted the paper, the route maps onl helped me a little, haiz..... But nevermind lah, I can memorize for STPM mah, that's what I told myself. That is call self-consoling... Then, there was a question, a very complicated question which consumes 15 marks. I get the first idea only and I just don't seem to get the end product. So, 15 X 2 = 30, 30 marks just flew away like that. Once again I told myself, nevermind, this is just a monthly test.... Then, today my classmate told me only 8 person passed the test, God I hope I'm one of the 8.

As for Biology, I always combine Calvin cycle and Kreb's cycle hahahaha... RuBP will appear in Kreb's cycle hahahaha...But overall, the paper was quite ok, except for 2 questions. The first question, actually the answer didn'e exist, then, my genius bio teacher knew that but she just copy round round from the paper nd tell us that, " This is STPM paper, imagine lah, STPM oso got mistakes". I really feel like asking her to bang the wall, making us confuse. The next question was I dunno what they want. 5 marks, and I wrote the whole page LOL, I don't know what they want, so I just wrote the whole photoactivation thingy inside.

I think Maths is the only subject I have more confidence towards, coz I know how to do all the questions hahahaha...

PA? Quite ok also, but the teacher was a bit crazy, 1 and a half hour, 20 objective questions and 2 graphs. My first graph was nice, but the second graph was so ugly..... But at least I manage to finish it hehehe....

Muet was the paper which everyone just sit and relax, no revision because there is no need for revision. We were doing the reading part. As usual, the passages were lengthy and boring. The last question was really superb. I read and read the passage dunno for how many times and I still can't find the answers. At the end, I have to read it slowly, word by word, hah, then I found the answers, but dunno correct or not.

Today, went to Popular JJ and met Sara there. At first I plan to browse the books and stationary, then I saw Sara and both of us started chatting. At the end, I didn't bought anything... However, I think it was good too, coz my mum said I always have to spend money each and every time I go out with her, so, this time I didn't spend a single cent hahahaha... On our way home, passed throuh Memory Lane, saw a familiar guy looking at some stuffs, and I realise he was Sze Meng! I called him, but he can't hear me, but I don't blame him coz I know his problem ( left ear can consider as deaf ). Then I saw someone waving at me from the inside, it's Rachel and Evelyn! That was the time he realise I was there hahahaha... Really missed them so much.... I'm so glad to see them but it's too bad that I had to rush to tuition, if not for sure I will stay and spend some time with them...

Well, that's all for today hehehe.... Nite...

No comments: