Monday, January 26, 2009

Im back!

hahahaha...sorry for disappearing so long! School had just reopen for 3 weeks and CNY had arrived. These 3 weeks were exhausting weeks. The first week was still ok, but the 3rd and 4th weeks were really really busy. Each and every day I have activity to join. Tuition classes were as normal but when the rumah sukan training were added in and every morning have marching traning, I really have no time for myself.... I think this was the 2nd time I went for rumah sukan training during my secondary school life. 1st time was during Form 1 and this was the 2nd time. If it's not because of koko marks, I would just stay at home and study.... I always tell myself to be patient, but when I think it is just the beginning of the year, I still have 10 months to go!!!!

I still have 10 months more to suffer, but I still have 10 months only to study for my STPM. There are so many topics to study, so many facts to remember, so many theories to uderstand.... Form 6 is really not that easy.... Heard my teacher said the next batch of Form 6 will be like matrix way of study, every 3 months is consider a semester, and after every sem, you can just forget about everything you've study for the past 3 months. Furthermore, my school, STAR was chosen to be the school where all the Form Sixes from Klang will listen to the lecture. Just imagine, my school is a very small school with very old 1 floor buildings and Form 6 block is the newest building with 3 floors. Where to find the place to fit all the Form Sixes?

Well, I think that's all for this post. I just wana post something and so I did a summary on what I've gone through in January hahahaha...

No comments: