Sunday, January 3, 2010

A Tuition Teacher

As to earn some money during my holidays, I went to attend an interview as a tuition teacher at Mentari Yakin Tuition Center aka MY Tuition Center. The night after the interview I received their call to inform me that I've been hired!!! Thanked God, that was my first interview during my holidays.

Before the interview, I was so nervous that I surfed the internet to find information about going to an interview. However, when Jeff ( my interviewer and also one of my boss ) asked so little question. He saw my PMR and SPM results, chit-chat a bit and asked me to complete a test. That's all. I really thought too much before the interview. Although the salary is not that much, 1 month RM500, my work load is very much lesser. I only have to teach for 10.5 hours a week. So, I think RM500 is really a lot for me.

As I've mentioned above, I've been given a test to accomplish. Some objective questions an BC, BM and BI. Then, there are some problem solving questions, a 150 words karangan and a 150 words essay. Well, I forgot how to write a 150 words essay. I really don't know what to write in a 150 words essay and so I wrote a 300+ words essay and karangan =.= LOL

No comments: