Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another White Event...

This year, I lost 2 people in 2 months continuosly. On October, I lost my cousin sister, Cherry, and on November, I lost my mother's side grandmother...Actually, all of us were well-prepared to face her death because she suffered from Alzimer's disease for about 3 years and there was a very huge cancer tumuor in her cervical. She can't eat and drink and this tumuor made her kept on vomitting a kind of smelly liquid.

On 11/11/2008, she left us...Actually, she accepted Jesus before she had Alzimer's but my family and I don't have the proof because she was not baptised yet. So, my uncle and aunt did a Buddhist funeral service for her. If we follow the chinese tradition, the child of the desease have to wear clothes for it. So, my mother and her brother nd sister wore clothes for my grandmother. During that period, one of my grandmother's eyes just won't close. We tried to close it, even I tried it myself, but it just won't close. Later, a pastor came to sing 2 songs and said a simple prayer. Then, miracle happened. Her eye closed tightly when my mom touched it! my grandfther, who stood beside and watched everything decided to baptise on this Christmas...Hallelujah!!! I don't know whether you believe it or not, but I'm very sure this is the sign my grandmother gave us that she is with God in a place where there has no pain, no tears and no sorrows----heaven.